Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Photo Shows of the Wedding Day

I have been corresponding with colleagues about photo slide shows, and some that I have posted elsewhere seem to have been taken down. I'll look into that later, but for those interested, there is a 30 second example posted on my Kiss the Bride page and I have added a longer one to this blog.


Feedback is great - positive or otherwise!The short video was created online with the free version of Animoto: the longer one is a ProShowGold production. Proshow is my usual editor.


How much is this like the slide shows I design for my clients? It is a simplified version, without dtp graphics and captions I usually include, and it doesn't place the photos into context like a "real" show would. What I mean by that is that, although the pictures are in chronological order, they don't link together to tell the story of the day as a full set of photos would.

No comments:

Post a Comment